Do you have skating apparel that your skater has outgrown? Would you like to sell it?
WE NEED YOU!
Sort through your closets and locate gently used skating apparel. Bring us your items, we sell them, and we give you the proceeds*. We accept items from members of different clubs that would like to participate.
All you have to do is...
- Download Sale Tags & Seller Form.
- Set a price for each of your items. All items must be clean and in good condition.
- Tag your merchandise with name, item, size and price.
- Securely arrange your hang-able merchandise on hangers with tags visible. Other items should have tags safety pinned on.
- Fill out the Seller Form. (Nothing can be sold without this form!)
- Register & drop off your items at one of these desginated locations and times. (Yerba Buena, Bridgepointe, Dublin)
- Come and shop during the hours of our sale 3-6:30 pm.
- Following the sale, pick up any unsold items and your proceeds* at the designated drop-off locations & times (TBD week of June 4th)
* 20% of all sales will be donated to Tremors of SF Synchronized Ice Skating Teams
Notes to sellers:
Skate pants, tights and jackets are popular items and tend to sell for better prices (depending on condition).
Skates above Youth Size 3 generally do not sell well. Price accordingly.
Unless it is a dress or skates, items priced over $50 tend not to sell for more than this.
When filling out your seller form, consider allowing your items to be discounted the last hour of the sale. Anything not sold will be returned to you.
More information coming soon!
Including unsold items pick up locations & times!
Pick up time for unsold items at the Dublin Ice Rink: Tuesday June 5 @ 8:00-9:00 am & 5:00-6:00 pm or by appointment.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org